Fodor\’s London 2012 (Full-color Travel Guide)
Book Description:Full-color guide • Make your trip to London unforgettable with 48 maps, illustrated features, and 260 color photos.
Customize your trip with simple planning tools • Ideas for making the most of your time • Convenient overview of each neighborhood and its highlights • Easy-to-read color city and Underground Tube maps
Explore Westminster, the East End, and beyond • Discerning Fodor’s Choice picks for hotels, restaurants, sights, and more • “Word of Mouth” tips from fellow Fodor’s travelers • Illustrated features on the Tower of London, the British Museum, and the Thames River • Best theater, markets, and day trips
Opinions from destination experts • Fodor’s London-based writers reveal their favorite local haunts • Revised annually to provide the latest information
Added bonus: At the end of each Fodor’s hotel review, we’ve included snippets from TripAdvisor reviews. Plan your trip with the extra peace of mind that comes from knowing each of Fodor’s expert selections is reinforced by consumer experience and feedback.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [Online] Self-expansion
- Fodor's Paris 2012 (Full-color Travel Guide)
- Rick Steves' London 2012
- Streetwise London Underground Map - The Tube - Laminated London Metro Map - Folding pocket & wallet size metro map for travel
- Frommer's Best Day Trips from London: 25 Great Escapes by Train, Bus or Car
- Streetwise London Map - Laminated City Center Street Map of London, England